This is haste.
This is waste.
I haven't changed my tie-up in over a year but I recently changed to standard tie-up for one project. I went to change to the Texsolv system yesterday and realized that I didn't remember what it is for the turned taquete draft. I dug out the old newsletter from my file box and in my hurry to get started, I didn't stop to make sure I was using the right one. There are two drafts in the newsletter and I used the wrong one.
I realized today what needed to be done. I wasn't happy about unweaving but I was thrilled with the ease of the new system. The lady at Yarn Barn suggested that I leave a length dangling from each lam but I thought that was too messy. Forget messy, I'm doing it. Changing is just a matter of moving the peg from one cord to another - that's it. Minutes!
Now we're cooking with gas.