Monday, August 03, 2009

Bella Sinclair Award

I was reading blogs tonight when I remembered that I have been nominated by both Katherine and Michelle for this award.

The text with it goes,"This award was designed by Ces for her friend Bella. Ces wrote:- I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honour the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger, whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things."

I sincerely appreciate this acknowledgment and am pleased to pass it onto the following wonderful bloggers and I do appreciate and value you all:

Theresa - weaving support and just good thoughts
Sue - she gives me ideas from the Eastern parts
Leigh - she's walked with me in my tenuous weaving journey
Barb - great suggestions and humor
Beryl: she helps me, even on weekends
Hilary: she inspires me
Valerie: Fiber and books - thanks for both (she's headed to the Michigan weavers conference)

There were no directions with this award and I stopped at five bloggers. Certainly many more than that have contributed to forwarding me as a fiber artist. I can tell you this with all certainty. I learn from you all and appreciate what you contribute to me - THANK you.

6 comments:

vlb5757 said...

Congrats on your award. I know I am inspired by my fellow knitters everywhere and would have a hard time listing all of them too. Great news about your newly found grandson. I sure your visit will be wonderful.

Hilary said...

That is so nice.......you have made my day.

Life Looms Large said...

Thanks so much!! That's super nice of you and the sentiments are very much returned!!!

Sue

bspinner said...

Congrats on your award. As one of your follows I always look forward to reading your blog.

Thanks for passing it on to me. It means a lot to me.

Beryl Moody said...

Congrats on the award -- you are a great bloggress and sincerely appreciated by all of us who love to read your life journeys.

Thanks so much for passing it on to me. I'm touched.

Leigh said...

Thank you! And congratulations to you for winning it as well. Yours is one blog I always try to keep up on.

MiniKat recommended me for this award too, so I will link it back to you as well.