These are the colors I selected for this set of towels. I realize they're pretty Easter eggish, but I just started weaving towels last Easter - if you remember my purple liturgical towels.
I felt generous since I had less loom waste and decided to give each towel an extra 3" since the pattern was pretty wide. Man, oh, man, what a close call. I squose out every inch I could to make the last towel the same length as the others.
I threw them over the balcony to show Ian what they looked like. I thought it was funny but he saw what I didn't - a photo op. That's a lot of weaving, yards worth actually.
I made a threading error but didn't realize it until I was half-way through the third towel. You can see it. I actually kind of like the goof but want to do it again but actually in the center.
Here they are - dish towels in huck-a-
back pattern. I know everyone says it, but they really do look better in real.
Illustration Friday "Safety"
22 hours ago