Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blue Ribbons

I received this blue ribbon from Jodi last week - thanks Jodi! I have been bogged down by some deadlines at work and so am just now able to pass on this acknowledgment. I think the idea in passing on this ribbon is to point to some blogs that I read any enjoy and would like to introduce my friends to. This might be difficult since I don't read that many blogs and everyone seems to know each other already, so I'm only going to pick three that I enjoy but that might be new to some of you:

The Wooly Daisy - Steph lives in the Sierra Nevada foothills, is a spinner, an accomplished dyer, homeschooling mother, and lover of chickens and also of my favorite most beer, Lagunitas IPA.

A View from Sierra County
- Birdsong has blogged for longer than most of us and one of her passions is her adopted burros. She is a spinner and knitter and more importantly, a philosopher. Her blogs are are always thoughtful.

Wool Enough, and Time
- "Twenty-six miles across the sea, Santa Catalina is a'waitin' for me, Santa Catalina, the island of romance" - sang the 4 Preps, and it is the island from which this earthy blog comes with posts of drop spindling and lace knitting. Portable island fiber fare, I do say.

1 comment:

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

You have an award on my blog to Sharon, from three days ago. Everybody loves ya! :)