Saturday, March 14, 2009

Memed

I am blog remiss. The blogs that I've put in my Blogger follow list don't seem to always show up in as blogs that I follow. I have gone back to reading blogs through Bloglines because I know that everyone is actually there. I don't know what's up with Blogger. They've been naughty.

I've been acknowledged with any award - thank you very much! I need to identify five addictions and tag five others to do the same.

In ranking order (what the heck does that mean?), My addictions are:

1. Salt, pickles, popcorn and pickles
2. Sleep
3. Ice Tea Lemonade
4. Knitting
5. Sunshine and fantasies of early retirement

And I'm tagging: Becky, Kathy, Tina, Mim (a reason to blog) and Steph.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I'm a Bloglines fan too. I tried Google Reader once too, but I still prefer Bloglines.

Now. My question about your addiction list is, no sweets???

Michelle said...

Hi Sharon, I'm giving you another award (that I know someone else gave you first, but mine comes with no strings -- or lists -- attached :-). Come over to Boulderneigh....