Saturday, June 06, 2009

And, Done!

They're done. The mitts aren't exactly the same, but when worn, I don't think the differences will be apparent. I had so much fun that I went back to Jimmy Beans and got another skein of the Noro sock yarn in a different, even wilder color pathway.

We're babysitting tonight so I asked Lexie if she'd help me and model them.


She was happy to help. I've just started on the flap cap to match. I bought another skein so I won't have to worry about running out of yarn. If anything, the problem will be that I have so much leftover that I'll need to think of another project.

11 comments:

Wool Enough said...

Gorgeous mitts!!!

MiniKat said...

I don't know which is better: the mitts themselves or the model. ;-)

vlb5757 said...

Those turned out beautifully! I think you did a great job. They are very colorful. I am sure they will be loved and used often.

Life Looms Large said...

They look great!!! That yarn does seem like it would be addictive, so I'm not surprised that you're already thinking of more things to make!

Sue

Carolyn Jean Thompson said...

Great mitts! Love 'em!

Robin said...

How cute!! Very colorful and I don't see any differences. Must be very subtle. You have a very enthusiastic model!

bspinner said...

Terrific mittens modeled by a real cutie.

Mim said...

Wonderful mitts! Maybe some day I'll pick up my yarn from you and try to knit some also! How many days till retirement?

woolydaisy said...

love the fingerless gloves-great colors!!!

Leigh said...

I love these! And your model is a real sweetie!

Michelle said...

Those are so cute!