Saturday, May 31, 2014

Blogging in Blogsy

I just bought a third-party app called Blogsy so that I can blog on my iPad when we take trips. I don't like to haul my laptop around but Apple doesn't talk to Google, which owns Blogger. Let's see how this goes!

I finished weaving my last warp of dishtowels yesterday morning before I left for my sub job. I measure each towel carefully because as you can see, I'm at the end of my warp. This is what you call cutting it close.

And of course, close inspection by my snoopervisor was required.

These are the colors I've chosen for my next set of towels and will probably be the last with the turned taquete draft for a while. I almost called this recent set the last set, but I can't resist seeing how these colors will work together.

I'm pleased with my scarf from 50/50 Merino and silk. I think when I've woven this off, I'll put the next towels on Maudie Mae here and use my big Bertha for some baby blankets.

Okay, I've already lost the first post I wrote because I missed some steps in the set-up. Let's see if I've learned anything. Here goes~

 

 

 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It worked! ;-)

benita said...

So, what patterns are you considering for towels after this next batch? Your sense of color play is so good that I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I'm wanting to play with waffle weave and more with huck and other lacy weaves.

Ingrid said...

Sharon,

The towels look great - as usual!!