These are the colors I decided on. I used as much of the fuchsia as I could and then substituted the hot pink for the rest. I tried to buy more of the fuschsia from Webs but it was a discontinued color. I'm going to be there the end of this month and will see if I can something close to it.
That's my last warp on turned taquete for a while. I made towels from this draft about four years ago and plan to weave them again next. I'll use white warp and bright weft and I'm thinking I might try a black warp and bright weft after that.
Okay, there's no more putting off the last loose end. The final load is out of the drier and that means I have to go pack!