Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Charlie got tagged


Cat Zee tagged Charlie for a meme and here goes.

Here's the rules -

* Link to your tagger and post the rules.
* Write something about yourself: something random, something weird, something just plain fun.
* Tag 7 peoples at the end of your post and list their names and links
* Let them know they got tagged by leaving' a comment on their blogs.

1. I have my own dog - I'm probably a dog.
2. I can’t type because my claws are too sharp and I hit more than one key so Mom had to type for me, but I sat on her lap and watched her carefully to make sure it was just right and I purred the whole time to let her know how lucky she was to have me there.
3. I ‘m not so big on the outside, but I’m very big on the inside.
4. I came from a Latino neighborhood and still have a little bit of an accent. It really comes out when I purr.
5. I love to fight through the French doors with the neighbor’s demon dog, Sami, and she’s afraid of me.
6. My favorite playtoy is Mom’s pencils. She has to hide them all from me because I can find them anywhere, flick them out and bat them all around in the house in no time. It’s really fun to drop them in the dogs’ water.
7. Um, I’m tired now – naptime.

Ok. So I tag
1. Claire
2. Neelix
5. That's all we can think of who hasn't done this meme. Charlie wants to make it clear that he's really a dog trapped in a cat's body so he feels at a disadvantage. (I tried to correct his counting but he put his paw down firmly, that it was fine.)

No comments: