Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21st

I was so happy this morning to see this lovely ray of color. Last night, when it mattered, the clouds cleared and we able to see the total lunar eclipse. I was really excited and really cold because I couldn't stop watching it, and tonight I drove home in snow and cloud cover with no view of the full moon. I'm glad the eclipse was last night so I could see it.

I grabbed Ian's camera and got several shots this morning. I carry my little bitty camera to and from work but it's on the bottom of my bag. Because the weather has been so bad I haven't taken any pictures or thought about taking any pictures. Then this morning I was startled by prong-horn antelope and I no camera available. that will change.

7 comments:

Marie said...

What colors! Lovely photo. You've got photo-talent!

margene said...

It was clear the night before and after the eclipse so we missed it. Today it was so much lighter at 7:00am...the days are noticeably longer!

Beryl Moody said...

Absolutely gorgeous photo!

Catzee said...

Yeah, an' ya need lotsa pichurs of Charlie too.

Kathy said...

I like the photos, too. My DH gave me a wonderful camera (Nikon D40x) for Christmas, but it's built more like a 35mm rather than one which slips easily in a purse. I had been looking for one that took great action shots without a long wait between frames and this Nikon is wonderful! I just can't put it in my pocket! LOL!
Thanks for sharing. I have some pictures of the snow on our peaks here, but I'll have to wait until they finish texturing walls in the office before I can get in to work other than answering emails, etc. Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Yes, a wonderful photo! And I love seeing pronghorn antelope, so I wish you'd been able to share a photo of them. Do you see them often there? I've only seen them when driving in the drier areas, like eastern WA, Nevada, Wyoming....

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

I was cloudy here that night, I was so agrivated! I had missed the USA 193 satelite also, for three nights in a row! Then they blew it up *pout*