Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching Purple

I had dyed a number of things purple last year, but I think it became personal with this bag which I've carried since last fall. Then it moved on when I purchased the purple boiled wool clogs. Mind you, I do not own purple clothing - yet. In fact, I don't tend to wear much color of any sort.
I have been using a couple of purple pens at work but didn't realize how far the infection had gone until my wrist rest arrived this week. I was the only one who had ordered one in purple. I'm getting nervous. Purple people tend to be passionate about their color. I hope this isn't a leftover effect from the virus I had in November. I hope I didn't catch purple.
Driving home from work, it's yet another storm moving in. I can hardly see the Sierras. By the time I got home it was pouring rain. At least the snow has melted. I think we are going to have a bumper crop of wild flowers this spring.

5 comments:

Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

Nothing wrong with a passion for purple!

Jodi said...

Purple's a great color! A bumper crop of wildflowers sounds just heavenly.

Tracy Hopkins said...

purple is good...let's just keep the red hats out of this for now...

Michelle said...

There are worse things to catch than "purple," as long as it's not a purple rash! :-) If you find yourself getting sick of it, just send some purple - especially if it leans towards blue - my way!

Leigh said...

*lol* I have to admit that I didn't care much for purple until I became older. Now it's one of my favorites.